<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8287443929141356221?origin\x3dhttp://dajellyho.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I cant think, I cant breathe...
I wouldnt want it any other wayy...
Yey?(x
My Name Is.

Ralph Anthony Dogelio;
Im a Work in Progress. Literally.

Visit Me; in my other worlds;

MYspace:]
FACEbook;]
Aim; DaJellyHoxx
I have a cell! Call me;]

RandomThoughts;

I'm Bored. I want an i-touch. D:

The voices in your head,
want you to go here;

isabel;
alice zuo;
tim chai;
sarah zhang;
claudine;
avi;
renz;
marissa;
angel;
joe lee;
michele bolanos;
michelle chang;
tiffany yeh;

Visit My Past;
My Regrets.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Thanks;

Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Designer/Editor: bernard
photobucket

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I know I'm terrible. I fucked up. Pretty bad. I know I'm not the best. And I continually make mistakes. And you don't ask much of me, and yet I still never am able to meet your expectations. I'm not a trophy that you can show and be proud of, and despite and words or consolation said to contradict this, I still know the truth. I really am sorry. I'm sorry that you have to deal with my complicated ass, and you have to cover up for me and sometimes risk your own ass. I'm sorry that there's nothing I can ever do, and that I can't ever do anything right for you. I probably hate myself as much as you hate me, and believe me, I'm guilted by the fact that I can't do shit for you, and that's one of the reasons why I want to be away from you guys, so I don't feel the guilt, and you don't have to deal with me.

I'm sorry for being so selfish and naive. It really is my fault. I honestly just get so distracted with so many things that I lose sight of what I should be focusing on. I know for a fact that you aren't proud of me, but just to let you know, I feel that I'm of no worth to anyone, because I can't contribute anything to anyone's lives. I'm so sorry. It really does hurt though, every single damn day of my life, to know that I can never be something big in your eyes. Most of the time, I feel like its better that I either leave your life, or wish that I never even existed because me being here brings you and other people around you, so much complications, and difficulties. I am so fucking sorry. Just a few more months, then I'll be out of your life, And hopefully, it'l be better for all of us.


10:34 PM

0 Criticisms