Sunday, November 27, 2011
You. & You. & You.
You spend so much time living in the past that you end up hurting yourself, causing yourself unnecessary pain and sadness. It isn't healthy. And you shouldn't dwell on it. But you still do. Honestly this could be avoided if you just focus at the things at hand, but you decide that you'd rather self inflict yourself with sorrow, instead of living in the present. When you live in the past, you never make any progress in the present, and your future.
I hope you don't lose sight of what you have right now, because seeing how things are going, some of the things that you hold most precious to you, might slip away, because you're too busy putting in effort fixing things that are already broken, when you should be trying to maintain things so that they don't ever reach that stage. Just a friendly reminder though.
I can't say anything but this, because I don't know enough of your life to even give good advice on what to do (and maybe that's one of the underlying problems that you've never seen, and probably won't even get after I said this) but just be careful, because when you spend time on other things important to you, you neglect others and make them think they aren't worth your time, and what ends up happening is they leave you, because they see nothing to stay for.
Know your priorities, before you lose it all.
2:26 PM
0 Criticisms