<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8287443929141356221?origin\x3dhttp://dajellyho.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I cant think, I cant breathe...
I wouldnt want it any other wayy...
Yey?(x
My Name Is.

Ralph Anthony Dogelio;
Im a Work in Progress. Literally.

Visit Me; in my other worlds;

MYspace:]
FACEbook;]
Aim; DaJellyHoxx
I have a cell! Call me;]

RandomThoughts;

I'm Bored. I want an i-touch. D:

The voices in your head,
want you to go here;

isabel;
alice zuo;
tim chai;
sarah zhang;
claudine;
avi;
renz;
marissa;
angel;
joe lee;
michele bolanos;
michelle chang;
tiffany yeh;

Visit My Past;
My Regrets.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Thanks;

Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Designer/Editor: bernard
photobucket

Friday, January 14, 2011

I wish some things were just how they were before. I just miss it. I don't know, maybe I think they were just better that way, but they did make me happier than I am right now. I want some things to be the same, like we used to. It seems to me like it just got even more complicated, and we go by talking to each other less and less. I never really know about anything going on with you, even though you know a lot about me. Its like we get more distant as time goes by, and im pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to be. I try to focus on the good but it's hard when you constantly get reminded of the bad. And don't think I feel this way all the time, cuhs I have a really long fuse before I start getting angry or start wallowing in self pity, but you start to get or feel insecure about yourself when you don't have anything to remind you that you're doing great or you're prolly just overreacting. In my opinion I don't feel like I'm overreacting. I just start feeling this way when it goes on for too long or when I have too much to think about. I miss the times where we would meet up everyday, & it was a given, that we would meet up after school and see each other, even if we didn't have a chance to talk. The fact that we saw each other and enjoyed each others presence was joy enough. I miss the way we talked before, how it was apparent that we both liked each other, and that there was no doubt about it. I miss how we made time for each other despite what we had going on, and made each other feel important. I miss our little jokes that mean nothing at all, and yet we make it s big deal. I miss all the happiness without the emotional baggage involved, and how we used to act. Most of all I really miss you. The person who makes me happy no matter what I've been through. I just wish you would do the same as I would and have done for you. 


5:47 PM

1 Criticisms