Thursday, January 13, 2011
I'm not that excited for formal. Or at least not as excited as I should be. I mean why shouldn't I right? Great venue, really great actually, limo this year, and I have a date too. What's not to be excited about? Well that maybe true, but honestly, all the fun has been taken out of it this year by too much problems planning for it, stresses, & conflicting things happening at the same time. There's just been so much shit going on lately, formal wasn't really one of my top priorities, especially with all the things that were going on. So I guess I put it off, cuhs I had to do more important things. The thing is I guess I was putting it off too long because all the stresses of formal have been coming to get me. The thing is the stress from the things I've been putting formal off for is still here, so it calls for more fucking stress. Honestly, so much effort is put in from the guy to try and make this day perfect, whether it's mentally & physically planning it to go well, or trying to get everything by themselves financially so they dont have to bother their parents. So they have to buy their shit, figure out rides and that whole process. There's just so much that needs to be done that I really hope that the girls should know this so they should be a little more thankful of the effort that they put into making this night a success, no matter who their date is. As for me, I'm under so much fucking stress about it right now, more financially & stress from my parents that it's just driving me crazy. That's prolly why I'm not as excited as I should be, but I won't go into specifics. But ASSFGHHJKKL. I hope it goes well. :/
6:07 PM
0 Criticisms