Saturday, November 13, 2010
There's gonna be some changes thats gonna start soon. Changes in what? Attitude towards life, work ethics, priorities, effort stuff like that. I'm just tired of wasting time on unnecessary or pointless things. Tired of trying to putting time into stuff I can't change. Sometimes I need a reminder that I need to get my act straight and no matter how much you think you can do something, sometimes it's just not possible. I feel like I got that reminder. Like a huge slap on my face telling me to wake up. Telling me to be stupid. I'm pretty sure this isn't gonna last, but we'll see how it turns out. Honestly. I really never know what to do cuhs I never know if it's the wrong or right thing to do, so I end up doing nothing, or that I'm just too lazy. This time, at least if i get it wrong, I know not to do that again. If I get it right, yay. I'm just trying to be me man, and apparently it's not good enough. Well then. Fuck you. Don't accept me or anything I do. I'm pretty much happy with my life and that's mostly what matters. I don't need extra stress ruining me. Let's go.
12:03 AM
0 Criticisms