Thursday, October 14, 2010
I know most of the time talking about your problems are supposed to make you feel better, I mean that's what friends are for, & so are blogs, & tumblr. Sometimes it's just comforting to know that there are people out there that you can relate to, or can help you by giving you advice. & Dont get me wrong, im all for ranting, & I'm always down to listen. But the thing is once in a while, I think talking about your problems can sometimes do more harm than good. Even listening to someone rant can be a problem, especially when you can relate to their problem more. You get what I mean? Cuhs, like ranting is good, it's just the more you can relate to , the more it can remind you of your problems too. & even though you guys got all that shit out, sometimes it can be hard to stay positive & happy when all those problems came back into your head. & I don't know. I don't have a specific point I'm getting to, but I just noticed it can be really hard supporting a friend & saying itl be okay & have them believe it when you're going through a similar thing, but you don't believe that itl turn out right either. That's why I don't like giving advice sometimes, cuhs I don't wanna be hypocritical about what I say. I don't know . My goal is to stay happy & love errthang, but it's getting really hard when you are reminded of your own problems when youre trying to cheer everyone else up. I wish dramasould just gtfo so we wouldn't have problems to rant about .
8:44 PM
0 Criticisms