Sunday, September 26, 2010
Sometimes,
I think I try too hard.
Try to make more friends, without losing the ones I have.
Try to be a better person.
Try to influence people to be better people.
Try to make errthang better.
Try to have hope for things that look like their gonna fail.
Try to make errthang how I want it to be.
Try to be strong when no one else is.
Try to to look on the brightside when errthang else is dark.
Try to keep bitter feelings or resentment from growing.
Try to see things reasonably, & not get overwhelmed by emotions or lies.
Try to convince people of who I really am & not what they hear.
Try to prove to myself that I have a purpose more than just living.
Try to be happy with who I am & what I have & what I do. Basically.
The thing is. I've been feeling like no matter how hard I try, some things just can't be accomplished by yourself, no matter how much effort you put into it. Sometimes, situations require more than just your effort to pull through. I think we all have our limits, cuhs after all, were only human, and our only chances of getting anywhere is through the help of other people. I'm just feeling exhausted from trying to do so many things, and not getting noticeable results from it. There's no point in giving up, cuhs you don't accomplish anythang that way, but sometimes I just feel like doing it. Or 'taking a break,' cuhs it's wearing me out. It feels like no matter how hard I try, in the end, it won't even matter. Itl still be the same.
11:50 PM
0 Criticisms