Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Hello school . Goodbye summer ...
Actually . I'm not ready to say goodbye . I loved summer 2010 . :/ it was one I won't forget.
This summer was so empty some days , but so filled up on others . I really can't describe
it . It's just some of those things you feel you know ? I proly don't have a lot of people that agree
with this cuhhs I know a lotta people had classes this summer , which made life a living hell .
But I didn't have any classes . Which made it better . But it wasn't all good . I mean you couldn't chillax
with the people you normally would cuhs they had classes too . It made me sad , but in a sense I think it was
good for me cuhs I met so much more new people and bonded with some that I haven't in a while .
This post is going to be short cuhs I just got a hella case of writers block , but yeah.
Summer 2010 . I'll miss you .
9:41 PM
0 Criticisms