<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8287443929141356221?origin\x3dhttp://dajellyho.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I cant think, I cant breathe...
I wouldnt want it any other wayy...
Yey?(x
My Name Is.

Ralph Anthony Dogelio;
Im a Work in Progress. Literally.

Visit Me; in my other worlds;

MYspace:]
FACEbook;]
Aim; DaJellyHoxx
I have a cell! Call me;]

RandomThoughts;

I'm Bored. I want an i-touch. D:

The voices in your head,
want you to go here;

isabel;
alice zuo;
tim chai;
sarah zhang;
claudine;
avi;
renz;
marissa;
angel;
joe lee;
michele bolanos;
michelle chang;
tiffany yeh;

Visit My Past;
My Regrets.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Thanks;

Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Designer/Editor: bernard
photobucket

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I looked through my blog posts from throughout the years I've had it , and even though I barely had any posts , I really liked them . O: I think now , I dint post as much stuff as I want to , like personally . Back then I guess I was comfortable with letting stuff out , but then again , there was a hella lot more to complain about . Also it's weird to see how you've changed and what you've changed about yourself . Like I personally think that I'm kinna a completely different person than when I started blogging . I think I tend to try and stay happy where as in the past I accepted and dwelled on the things that made me sad . Or maybe I really didn't change all that much and I'm overanalyzing stuff again . I guess that didn't change (x

anyways I don't even know what the fuck I'm saying anymore. I'm posting this at 1:53 am cuhs I can't sleep and I have nothing better to do . O guess sleeping til 2pm isn't so good on your sleep cycle . AHAH . anyways . I wonder if people still even blog or even read my posts LMFAO . I wouldn't be surprised if people didn't . But I know a few that proly would , like Joe , cuhh I see he's still pretty active on his , or active compared to erryone eles AHAH . Anyways . Idk . I think I'm acting hella different cuhs here I know much less people will see it , and also cuhs I tend to get crazier at night . LOL . don't judge .

...

/begin rant .
I really feel unaccomplished lately . Maybe cuhs it's junior year , and errthang I heard about junior year is all about how it's gonna be the hardest shit of your life and the busiest one too . I also think it's cuhs I haven't been doing anything to preoccupy myself this week , so I had a lot more time to think . I really feel bad cuhs since we all do go to a college prep school , I'm not living up to my standards . Erryone else around me is taking classes and SAT prep and volunteering , and all these other things to help them prepare for their future , and Im not doing anything at all . I just really don't think I can compete with people at our school , especially given the fact that a lotta people have a higher academic
push than I do . And don't get me wrong , it's not like I don't care about my grades , or I'm indifferent about it . Like I feel ashamed when people are complaining about having one B or saying their parents would kill them if they didn't get a 4.0 . It's just like a feeling of mediocrity being compared to people who excel so much higher than you . Honestly , that's one of the main reasons I hate talking about school , cuhs I'm really not sure about what's going on with it . Also I am hella crazy jealous of the people who have their whole lives basically set , and their only in high school and they know what they wanna be , what to major in , what college , and all of that . It just amazes me how they can plan that so much ahead . I'm also so jealous of people who have some sort of talent that they can ride through so they can get to colleges of their own choice , and I'm pretty freaking sad that I can't relate to that . No , I do not have some natural talent I am beast at , I don't have a rich family that can support me through any of my decisions , and help me financially whenever I need it , no I do not have my whole future planned out already , and no I do not get the best grades in our class , and I most def do not know what exactly I want with my life . For now I'm just going through life one day at a time , cuhs that's what I'm used to and that's what's been working . I have a few ideas about what I wanna do , but nothing compared to my peers . I just honestly get mad or annoyed when someone I know that fits into what I talked about starts saying stuff about college , whether it's about how much they got planned , or if they're complaining about not knowing what they wanna do . It's just frustrating sometimes having to listen to them rant when you know they're so
much better off than you . Cuhs all you can think in your mind is , "well you're hella better off than me so shut the fuck up and stop
complaining ."

I just don't like school cuhs it makes me worry . That's why I hate talking about it . I really just want to live life , enjoy it , and do what I want without having to worry about what lies ahead in the future . Basically . I don't wanna grow up . I know that sounds really immature but it's what I want . For me , I think , my choice of either going to whitney or gahr was like a choice of , being the worst of the best , or the best of the worst . Well can't back out now . We have two years of high school left , and I plan to enjoy it . I think it just sucks to be a normal goldfish in a tankful of unique , one of a kind , rare , special fish . The thing is , they never notice you cuhs there's just so much better to look at than some goldfish . Fuck that .

/end rant .


1:49 AM

1 Criticisms