<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8287443929141356221?origin\x3dhttp://dajellyho.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I cant think, I cant breathe...
I wouldnt want it any other wayy...
Yey?(x
My Name Is.

Ralph Anthony Dogelio;
Im a Work in Progress. Literally.

Visit Me; in my other worlds;

MYspace:]
FACEbook;]
Aim; DaJellyHoxx
I have a cell! Call me;]

RandomThoughts;

I'm Bored. I want an i-touch. D:

The voices in your head,
want you to go here;

isabel;
alice zuo;
tim chai;
sarah zhang;
claudine;
avi;
renz;
marissa;
angel;
joe lee;
michele bolanos;
michelle chang;
tiffany yeh;

Visit My Past;
My Regrets.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Thanks;

Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Designer/Editor: bernard
photobucket

Saturday, June 6, 2009

"Lolo (grandpa) died 2day in the afternoon.
his viewin is mon+tues the funeral is wed."
- Ateh MariDel.





I got this at jun 5, 11.43pm

I knew it was coming though.
My sister came a week ago, cuhs the doctors said they were gonna pull the plug on
Jun. 1, 2009, cuhs he was in a coma. and im surprised he lasted a week, before
he died, cuhs she said he was only breathing four times a minute.





Truth is, i never was close to my grandpa, cuhs for one, i havent seen him in fricken
9-10 years.
and when i was little, i barely saw him, let enough to get close to him.
also, i kinda wasnt accepted by my grandparents, buht whatever, thats not the point.





Even though i remember little about you lolo, i do know for a fact, that i have never
had any bad memories of you. I know that you tried to raise me with love and care,
even though some people didnt treat me well.
Even if i didnt know much about you when i was little, i learned a little more and
more about you as i grew up, and i learned all the things that you had to endure through.
You had strokes, and other problems that i would usually break down for, but you
still persevered.
You were in a coma, and i didnt even know. I thank Ateh MariDel for telling me.
I barely remember anything, buht i remember growing up, and you being there in the
background.


So as a tribute to you, I dedicate this post for you lolo. <3
Its a shame i couldnt know put more here, cuhs i barely remember anything,
but know that i love you, and i hope you now have a better life with God in heaven.
I know that youre watching over the whole family, and that you care for everyone of us,
just as we care for you. <3





R.I.P. 6/5/09





"I guess we were meant to lose,
the ones that we love.
Cuhs that's the only way we know,
How much they mean to us."


7:41 PM

3 Criticisms