<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8287443929141356221?origin\x3dhttp://dajellyho.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I cant think, I cant breathe...
I wouldnt want it any other wayy...
Yey?(x
My Name Is.

Ralph Anthony Dogelio;
Im a Work in Progress. Literally.

Visit Me; in my other worlds;

MYspace:]
FACEbook;]
Aim; DaJellyHoxx
I have a cell! Call me;]

RandomThoughts;

I'm Bored. I want an i-touch. D:

The voices in your head,
want you to go here;

isabel;
alice zuo;
tim chai;
sarah zhang;
claudine;
avi;
renz;
marissa;
angel;
joe lee;
michele bolanos;
michelle chang;
tiffany yeh;

Visit My Past;
My Regrets.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Thanks;

Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Designer/Editor: bernard
photobucket

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in:
1 picture
1 poem
1 song or piece of music
1 phrase or quote
1 item of clothing
1 place
1 Disney princess
If you want to join in, tag 6 more blogs."

Sorry Izzy:] i just dont have any creativity to do it, and plus,
i cant think of any pictures to use,
poems, [i dont read poems O.o]
wayy too many songs,
no quotes,
no clothing fsho,
i dont have a picture of my rooom x]
and i dont enjoy disney princesses. x]
But yeah, i WANT to do it, but its the thought that counts right?
:D

Freaaaking busy today.
Study for tests,
Prepare speech i havent started on,
Do homework, [ergh brannen. >>]
And other stuff to worry about.
Not enough time to post what i want to, so ill just do the survey
on alices blog as a little break:]

Honestly, Do you know what you want in life? Not my entire life, because my wants change constantly depending on what I get, or what happens. But I know what I want right now:]

Honestly, Can you say that things are running smoothly for you? Kinda but not really. Theres only a rare moment where my life runs smoothly.

Honestly, what is the color shirt you're wearing right now? Blue, light blue, and black. Some of my favorite colors:]

Honestly, what's on your mind? ELECTIONS. people:] Hw, and quizzes and tests.

Honestly, did you watch Shot of Love with Tila Tequila? Deng, surprisingly no;D

Honestly, what makes you happy? Anything that makes me feel right. Peoples, good grades, and little things that make life worthwhile:]

Honestly, what are you sick of? People doing the same crap over & over.

Honestly, what do you want right now? I wanna run away with someone:D

Honestly, have you ever made anyone cry? Yeh. Honestly, are people annoying? Yessir. Many people are, but I try overlooking it. But when I know its not gonna change, F**k you. :D

Honestly, If you could go back 3 months and change something would you? December and January? Hmmm. There might be a little things. Actually no. It turned out awesome, in its own little wayx]

Honestly, Is there anyone who doesn't like you? Mhmm. I know many haters out there. Hahaha, you can go eff yourself in the corner if your not gonna tell me WHY you hate me in the first place.

Honestly, Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe it, but it just doesn’t exist in my life :D

Honestly, Are you listening to music right now? American Idol? x]

Honestly, When you say you don't care, do you mean it? Half the time probably. But the other half, I do. :D

Honestly, Do you think anyone is thinking of you? YEAHS. But prolly not in a positive wayx]

Honestly, What are some things that you have to have everywhere you go? Wallet, phone, ipod. Simple as that.

Honestly, If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose? Spring, my birthday season. :]

Honestly, What were you doing at 8 am this morning? In band sucking on…my reeedx]

Honestly, Do you like pancakes? It depends. It got tiring having it every Saturday and having to eat 5 of it each time. >>

Honestly, Have you told anybody you love them today? Yes. And I meant every one of it LOL.

Honestly, Do you like surprises? “YEAH. But they have to be legal and unharmful. I've had a lot of the other kind.” HAHA. I like alices answer:]

Honestly, Who do you trust with everything? Right now? only like, 4 people.

Honestly, Do you crack your knuckles? Rarely. My knuckles are too huge already :O

Honestly, Tell me about the shirt you are wearing? Blue shirt. Hella comfortable:D

Honestly, What about the pants you are wearing? Im not wearing pants…(shorts, you sick minded people)

Honestly, Are you a forgiving person? It depends on the person. Mostly, I forget more than I forgive. But if you really piss me off. Bye bye.

Honestly, Ever had a girl best friend? YEAHHH. they’re the best. :D

Honestly, Do you think you will make a good wife/husband? Idk. You tell me. x] Isabel sed id make a good husband because I clean up after girls. [meaning her, after cleaning her locker x]]

Honestly, Do you believe that every thing happens for a reason? Yeaupp. The ends justify the means. ><

Honestly, Is there someone you really like to just hang out with? Mhmm.

Honestly, When did you last talk to the opposite sex? Now on aim? x]

Honestly, Who did you last get pissed off at? Idkk. maybe charles? x] or…______. Ahha.

Yay done. Long freakin distraction! >>


9:16 PM

2 Criticisms