<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8287443929141356221?origin\x3dhttp://dajellyho.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I cant think, I cant breathe...
I wouldnt want it any other wayy...
Yey?(x
My Name Is.

Ralph Anthony Dogelio;
Im a Work in Progress. Literally.

Visit Me; in my other worlds;

MYspace:]
FACEbook;]
Aim; DaJellyHoxx
I have a cell! Call me;]

RandomThoughts;

I'm Bored. I want an i-touch. D:

The voices in your head,
want you to go here;

isabel;
alice zuo;
tim chai;
sarah zhang;
claudine;
avi;
renz;
marissa;
angel;
joe lee;
michele bolanos;
michelle chang;
tiffany yeh;

Visit My Past;
My Regrets.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Thanks;

Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Designer/Editor: bernard
photobucket

Monday, March 30, 2009

Gosh, i rarely postx]

Well, for the people who follow my blog.
thanks for the support i guess. :]


Well, a lotta times gone by since the last time ive posted.
& i mostly forgot about what ive wanted to post about.

All i can remember is about opposite sex day.
& that was hilarious:]
-JessicaPark got in trouble for touching my boobs,
WHILE mr. glonchak was passing byx]
-I got fake balloon boobs that every girl was jealous of :D [even ms. brannen gave me a jealous wtf stare x]]
-Pictures at lunch. Wayyy too many pictures. >.<>
-WAYYY too much people wanting to touch my chesticles. :X Guys AND girls. :O
-Catherine ball tapping me like hell, and it hurt like a mother.
-JessicaPark AGAIN got caught afterschool doing somehing inapproriate, this time, it was a pelvic thrusting saying a certain teacher was happier cus he got laiidd. x]


& yeahh, thats all i can remember.



Oh yeah;
Isabel; "I dont like this day."
Me; "why not?"
Isabel; "Idk. :/"
Me; "yeahh, i dont really like this day either, its just ehh. :["
Isabel; Why NOT?? Opposite sex day is just PERFECT for you!;D"


-_______-x it went something like that. x] but yeahhh,
i was there with you izzy:]



"Tonight I've fallen & I can't get up,
I need your loving hands to come & pick me up,
& every night I miss you, I can just look up,
& know the stars are holding you, holding you,
Holding you tonight..."












________________________________________________








Sighh. I miss the old days. :[
Some times i wish i was a kid again.

Before;
When all that you worried or thought about was

-coming home late before your favorite show ended.
-eating all the snacks before your sibling did.
-watching pokemon<3
-waiting until the next gameboy game came out.
-playing, coloring, & singing songs in pre-school & kindergarten.
-wanting to stay up late, but could never make it past 9:30
-girls had cooties, and you could never imagine being with them.
-a fireman, policeman, or doctor was what you wanted to be when you grew up.
-teenagers, and the music they listened to were scary & loud.

...& a whole bunch of other stuff that was just awesome, cuz you had no worries, and the childlike way of thinking was so impure & simple that you didnt have to think about anything in the future. & all you could see is very clear line between good and bad.






Now;
We're in that awkward stage, called being a teenager, and we're starting to feel the pressure & beginning to be aware of what happens around us. All those things that we've enjoyed as kids have changed into



-worrying about grades
-our future as an adult
-a need for a boyfriend or a girlfriend [Haha:D]
-drugs & alcohol & sex enter our lives
-the feeling of having to fit in pressures you
-emotional pressure from parents, teachers, or family comes crashing down on you.
-constantly overthinking & overanalyzing every single little thing, just because you want to make sure you dont look like a retard, or anything bad. [you know who you are. ;]]
-kids annoy the crap outta you, sometimes, & those kiddy little shows you watched have became a thing of the past, pokemon, digimon, & pbs have turned into shows like, gossip girl, the oc, and the secret life of an american teenager. >:]



& your whole life has completely changed. Every little thing in your life makes a difference and causes a chain reaction if one thing goes wrong, you havto decide between having a social life, or an acedemic life, and alla this other things that you never wouldve thought about when you were young.


So i think you should appreciate every little good thing, so just in case something bad happens in the future, you have something good to look back upon.


I mean, change is bad or good. Its just how you look at it. :]
RalphDogelio;
1994-present:]


9:29 PM

4 Criticisms