<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8287443929141356221?origin\x3dhttp://dajellyho.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I cant think, I cant breathe...
I wouldnt want it any other wayy...
Yey?(x
My Name Is.

Ralph Anthony Dogelio;
Im a Work in Progress. Literally.

Visit Me; in my other worlds;

MYspace:]
FACEbook;]
Aim; DaJellyHoxx
I have a cell! Call me;]

RandomThoughts;

I'm Bored. I want an i-touch. D:

The voices in your head,
want you to go here;

isabel;
alice zuo;
tim chai;
sarah zhang;
claudine;
avi;
renz;
marissa;
angel;
joe lee;
michele bolanos;
michelle chang;
tiffany yeh;

Visit My Past;
My Regrets.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Thanks;

Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Designer/Editor: bernard
photobucket

Monday, February 23, 2009

Life, lately,
has seriously been a rollercoaster for me.
Its beeen so YEAHHH!!! & AWWSHIIII...! for me.
Woot.
I'm either enjoying the ride, or get sick of riding on it.
Whatever. I'm aight at the moment thanks to someone:]


I think each one of our lives, are like a puzzle piece.
Some of us, have really crappy pieces that are irregular,
crooked, jacked up, weirdly shaped,
and soooo different from everyone else.

Each of our lives have been shaped in a different way
depending on what we've been through.
Some of us are smeared and blurry, caused by shedded tears over
sadnesses in our lives,
Some of us have awkward, rigid shapes, because of the rough treatment
and hardships we've had to face through life,
Some of us have stains and scars caused from the things that weve went
through,
And some are just perfect pieces that just might fit in anywhere.

The perfect pieces are basically just what they are; Perfect.
they can fit anywhere; they can go around the entire puzzle,
and fit in wherever they want to be.

Some are people just always trying to fit in,
Trying to jam themselves in the place they want to be in the most,
and they try to change their own shape in order to fit
with the ones around them.

And some, are just the pieces that never seem to fit in anywhere;
the pieces that seem that theyre always left over from something else;
the pieces that seem like they belong anywhere, but here.
The pieces; that no one likes, just because they might not belong.

There are many pieces that need to be put together before they make
any type of picture that mught make sense.

The truth is, that i think that every piece is different, and it should only
be that way.
I mean, what kinda puzzle would life be if everything just fell into place?
Maybe, sometimes that might happen, but the fun in a puzzle is the
challenge of the whole thing.
How complicated would a puzzle be if all the pieces were just one color,
and one shape, and one size?
Not very.

Every piece was meant to be different.
We were all meant to be different sizes, colors, and shapes,
in order to become the complete complicated puzzle.

Even though some things may not make sense to you,
you'll always be put into the right place at the end.
If you dont feel at place, move.
You'll find your place some day.
Even the leftover pieces have a place to be.
Maybe those leftover pieces are for another puzzle,
just not the one your looking at.

When you learn to accept yourself for who you are,
You'll find your place in life.
Once you find your place in life,
God will be the one to put you there.

[Gahhh so deep] :]

Another puzzle gone right:D

Boy; "We have crookedd jigsawed lives that found each other and fit together. ;D"

Girl;" Yeahh its good to be connected to someoneeeee for a while! :)"




"If I could be your superman, I'd fly to the stars, and bring you back again,
Cuz' everytime you touche my hands, I'd feel my powers, runnin' through your veins!
And I could only write this song,
To tell you thatI'm not that strong,
Cuz' I'm no superman,
I hope you love me, as I ammmm."

Current Mood; "Optimistic; yet sad&happy:]"


9:24 PM

3 Criticisms