Sunday, February 8, 2009
First of all,
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Lonely Road;
Total letdown mann. D;
I mean its not at all THAT bad, but like, its nothing liek how they use to be.
I used to like relate and love almost all of there songs in the "Dont You Fake It" album.
And now i only like about 3-4 songs in that album.
But now, they changed there styles. Guurh. I want them to be the same as before.
But oh well. There the musicians. They know more than i do.
I dont know any crap. x]
So yeahh. This week has been a total crapfest.
It was pretty gay since the beginning.
We get all of our grades back, which is pretty bad cuz i dont exactly have "good grades."
At least to my standards. 3 A's, 1 B, and 2 C's arent really all that good. :O
But whatevs. Im just gonna try harder i guess:]
Oh Oh OH, I GOT my phone taken away. D;
FRiggin AAY. I didnt really do anything wrong.
My Dad sed i talk and text too much,
but seriously, how can i text all the time when i only have 200 txts?
GAHH.And as for the talking. i only talk when its free, just so i dont piss him off,
but iguess that didnt work.
Parents are just unreasonable like that.
Seriously, i bet most of our parents have done worse when they were our age than
what weve done so far. :O
But at least i had some pretty good talks before i got it taken away.
I think talking to those people were WEELLL worth it. :] <3
Ohh. And i failed just about every quiz i took. Esp in french. Gahh.
not a good way to start off the semester. -.-'
Also a lotta stufff happend that i dont wanna put on here cuzz, i dont feel like typing it,
and if you know it, you know why i woulndt put it heree, so yeaaah :]
Oh yeahh. It raained first time in along timeee.
Nice change, since its been like 1123456789 Degrees in the winter. :O
But yeahh. It seemed to fit the most peoples negatives mood this week.
so idkk if thats Good or Bad.

Don't Cry. It'l get better:]
Current Mood; Confusedddd. ??
2:02 PM
0 Criticisms