<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8287443929141356221?origin\x3dhttp://dajellyho.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I cant think, I cant breathe...
I wouldnt want it any other wayy...
Yey?(x
My Name Is.

Ralph Anthony Dogelio;
Im a Work in Progress. Literally.

Visit Me; in my other worlds;

MYspace:]
FACEbook;]
Aim; DaJellyHoxx
I have a cell! Call me;]

RandomThoughts;

I'm Bored. I want an i-touch. D:

The voices in your head,
want you to go here;

isabel;
alice zuo;
tim chai;
sarah zhang;
claudine;
avi;
renz;
marissa;
angel;
joe lee;
michele bolanos;
michelle chang;
tiffany yeh;

Visit My Past;
My Regrets.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Thanks;

Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Designer/Editor: bernard
photobucket

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I hate how people change.
Not like, how people generally change over time.
I mean a specific change;
A change that occurs when something;
anything; like a small thing;
happens, and a person takes it the wrong way.
And misinterprets it.
And lies about it.
And jumps to conclusions;

And all this other stuff.

The thing i makes me even more mad is how;
if someone interprets it the wrong way;
And they think they're being made the bad guy;
They TWIST the words;
Bend the truth;
And fling it back to another person;
even though there was nothing bad in the first place.

What makes it worse is when it spreads around;

like; WILDFIRE ;

and it can make it worse than it actually is;
and then totally eff someone up.


It's human nature to constantly prove yourself to other human beings
that you're better than the rest.
It's also human nature when you bring other people down,
just to make you look higher, or more morally upright.

Human nature;
is just getting more sheitted up more and more.

If only people could change;
in a good way. It'l do the world a lot more good.

Or maybe.

It'd be different if sin was never introduced in this world.
Then we wouldn't have the problems we have today...



"I won't suffer, be broken
Get tired, or wasted
Surrender to nothing
or give up what I
Started
And stopped it
From end to beginning
A new day is coming
And I am finally free..."



Current mood; Hating & Faithless;


9:06 PM

2 Criticisms