<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8287443929141356221?origin\x3dhttp://dajellyho.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I cant think, I cant breathe...
I wouldnt want it any other wayy...
Yey?(x
My Name Is.

Ralph Anthony Dogelio;
Im a Work in Progress. Literally.

Visit Me; in my other worlds;

MYspace:]
FACEbook;]
Aim; DaJellyHoxx
I have a cell! Call me;]

RandomThoughts;

I'm Bored. I want an i-touch. D:

The voices in your head,
want you to go here;

isabel;
alice zuo;
tim chai;
sarah zhang;
claudine;
avi;
renz;
marissa;
angel;
joe lee;
michele bolanos;
michelle chang;
tiffany yeh;

Visit My Past;
My Regrets.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Thanks;

Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Designer/Editor: bernard
photobucket

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crazyyy Life mann.. >:$

Thiss Weeek:

Comps. D:
serously dude. I have been so fricken busy with so much stuff,
its not even funny.
All this work just got piled up on me, that it caused my life to come to a standstill just for this week. =P
First to go, Stuff pissing me off.


BRANNEN. >:O

I seriously, honestly with all my heart, loathe/hate/wanna kill that B.
She gave us so much work, and so little time to do it. D:<
I mean seriously, she just gives us 100+ vocab words and expects us to memorize it, without even talking about it?
Woww.
And fricken character charts that took away my whole weekend. :O
AND her test was fricken hard!! my frigg.
HOW THE HECK WERE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE PHILOSOPHY OF EACH PERSONS LIFE?
LET ALONE COMPARE IT WITH FRIGGING QUOTES? >:O
Outlines, too. For fricken essays for the fricken comps. Agh.
and we only used one too! seriosuly, what was the point of all of it?

ENGLAND.

Fricken England. I swear you can't make us go to first period and threaten to lower our grades if we dont go.
And fricken. wow. everyone hates him now. x]
I dont think i needa explain anymore. if you know me,
you know how much i hate him.
AHHHHHH Freakk.
I havta put my hair up too.. >> for fricken band uniform,
i havta put up my hair or else hell cut it off. or put gell. >:O
Sunny shall bring me bobby pins to put it up. x]

DRAMA CRAPPP:

I dunno. Its self-explanatory.
Drama? i meean. Is that ever a good thing?
Its a very unnessesary thing that always gets blown way outta proportion and gets worse as time goes by and
if no one co-operates. >>
And yeahh.
I think its over now. but lets not let it happen again yeahh? :]

COMPS:

I'm worried about it, but its not like, EXTREME worries. :]
its just like, regular studying worries that piss me off.
Especially when i dont have time to study.
Which reminds me.

SLEEP DEPRIVATION:

I havent gotten any decent sleep in like...a month.
My maximum sleeep time these two months were like...6 hours? =.=
omf im so fricken tired.
Like i got two hours of sleeep last night.
Cuz of projects, and like brannen crap.
and helping someone with quotes,
because i wannted too! ;] hahah.

but yeah. i fell asleep in brueschs class today. after the multiple choice. x]
but i am soo sleepy. =.= even if i took a nap. :O
but yeah. words cannot describe how sleepy i am.
my sleep timee is from like. 1-AM to 5:30-AM.
damnn. for marching band and for projects, studying, homework, etc.

Any ways. Thats enough negativity for now.

So. Comps arent that bad actually. x]
Most of them arent as hard as i thought, but i guess its just chs i actually study more now. HAHA.

Mhmm. So i have only French and Science tommorrow.
French, i think were watching a movie, so its all goood.
Science, is a compp. but i understand most of it, so im ok with it.
Its my easist comp day tomorrow, so im pretty sure its gna be a fricken
tight day tomorrow.
There's the class activity too. :O awesomeneess.

Ohh. I have so many candy from trick-or-treating like, im on a constant sugar high everyday after i come homefrom school. x]
its awesomee. cuz who doesnt like to get high? :]

Other stuff happened. but im too lazy to put it.
ill post it someother time if i remember. x]
but for now, ima look at other peoples blogs and actually, maybe comment. :]
Peacee.

Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you's impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start
Ohh, but hold your breath

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you's impossible to find
It's impossible

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep
And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you's impossible to find

Tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another dayI swear it's true

Because a girl like you's impossible to find

You're impossible to find...


8:40 PM

2 Criticisms