Saturday, November 22, 2008
Gah.
Tiring.
and really.
gay
at times
chs
we couldnt
go to
the
mall
or to
Dave And Busters
or
the cheese cake factory
or
anywhere we wanted to go.
but it was ok i guess.
it was still fun.
haha x]
and liek. food was expensive though.
and arcadia campus is really nice. :]
i wish we had a campus like that.
im disappointed too though.
at that girl.
Psh.
two times mann.
my single regrett. ;]
Oh dang. maybe next year.
...
Agh.
tired.
and i dunno why
im
talking like
this.
<<
Anyways.
im really tired.
and i have alotta hw.
BRANNEN. FXCK.
oh well.
i should start on it.
and all my other homework.
plus sstudying too, huh?? <<
erghh.
im just gonna get off blogging right now.
i did it ch s i was bored.
but i should do it more often huh? :]
ok then.
ima sleep now. or do work. w.e comes to me first. :]
Current Moood: Happy:]I'll be, your crying shoulderr.I'll be, love's suicidee.I'll be, better when I'm olderr.I'll be, the greatest fannn of your lifee.
8:18 PM
3 Criticisms