<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8287443929141356221?origin\x3dhttp://dajellyho.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I cant think, I cant breathe...
I wouldnt want it any other wayy...
Yey?(x
My Name Is.

Ralph Anthony Dogelio;
Im a Work in Progress. Literally.

Visit Me; in my other worlds;

MYspace:]
FACEbook;]
Aim; DaJellyHoxx
I have a cell! Call me;]

RandomThoughts;

I'm Bored. I want an i-touch. D:

The voices in your head,
want you to go here;

isabel;
alice zuo;
tim chai;
sarah zhang;
claudine;
avi;
renz;
marissa;
angel;
joe lee;
michele bolanos;
michelle chang;
tiffany yeh;

Visit My Past;
My Regrets.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
January 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Thanks;

Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Designer/Editor: bernard
photobucket

Friday, August 1, 2008

Helloo.
Another week has passed yet again!!
Hahah, and it was pretty exciting too!
I mean, so many things happened this week!
It was crazyyyyy. busy and funn. xD

Yeahh, like there was an EARTHQUAKEE! and it was pretty tight too. :D
But i think im just one of those, "take life as it ends" people. Heehee.
Chs like, when it happened, I was just like sitting down as it happened.
Like i was just watching everything shake while i was just sitting in the living room
watching my sister and dad freak outt. HHAHA.
I swear, if it was a bigger earthquake, i wouldve died, chs i wouldnt do anything
and the roof would just collapse on me while im sitting down. HAHA.
And id be just lying down in all that rubble. Heehee.

And yeahh, i went to disneyland tooo!
Hahahaha. there were so many white people there tooo.
I was so used to asians being around, that seeing white people
came as a surprise to me. xD
and there were all these girls, like...never mind. hahah.

It was freaking funn. towards the end of it anyways. -__-x
chs like, in the beginning, i couldnt go on any rides chs
my step-mom has motion sickness issues, xD
my sister also inherited that too,
and my dad is just not a fan of rollercoasters. Darn itt.

Hahah, but after some constant hindering, i got them to ride all the things
i wanted to, like the ride with the yetis
and indiana jones ride which seriously throws yu around.
But it was fricken funnn!

And i got to hug mickey and goofy tooo. xD
Then i waved to snow white, cinderella, ariel, and jasmine! hahah
And they blew kisses and waved at me in return. (=
Pwuahahha.

And we stayed at disneyland til like 11pm to watch fireworks.

AND IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!!

hahah
its basically a story being told by the fireworks.
like the colors change, and they have laser lights and stuff.
its indescribable, and u just gotta see it yourself. (=
and they had a human tinkerbell, lol, like floating 100 feet in the air
and she has all these lights on her and it was corny, but tightt. :D

Oh yeah, and i also bought this really cool looking shirt with mickey mouse on it. ^^

So yeahhh. ahaha, my mind is blank right noow, so ima leave it at this. :D
Hope to see you guys sooooon.


8:07 PM

0 Criticisms